Welcome to the Bergen County Silent Fliers

Check the Blue box for the date of our next club meeting.  You can also leave a message by checking on the "Welcome"  header.

Meeting location:

Hillsdale Borough Hall

380 Hillsdale Ave, Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Meeting Time:
7:30 PM

Write a comment

Comments: 18
  • #1

Steve Laughlin & Denise Edkins (Wednesday, 30 July 2014 09:36)

What a GREAT group of people with a wealth of knowledge and SO MUCH FUN to fly with!

• #2

Carlos Sepulveda (Tuesday, 30 September 2014 17:04)

MR MOLINA;
    I'M A MEMBER OF "AMA" SINCE 2014. I'M NEW IN THIS KIND OF HOBBY AND I WILL LIKE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR CLUB.ALSO I WILL LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT SKILLS OF FLING RC AIR PLAINS.
    BEST,
    CARLOS SEPULVEDA
    1541 HONE AVE.
    BRONX N.Y. 10461
    TEL.646-247-3908

• #3

Chris (Tuesday, 13 January 2015 19:47)

I'd like to join and Im under 12 years old, could I join?

• #4

Djalmar (Saturday, 12 September 2015 22:06)

Can someone tell me what day you have meeting in fair law to go to see how it is because I'd like to joing the club

• #5

Drones (Tuesday, 16 February 2016 10:19)

I am somewhat new to flying drones. I currently own a P3P and I have had a handful of successful flights so far. I would like to become a member of the Bergen county silent fliers. I live in Hillsdale so it makes sinse to look for a club that is based in Bergeng County. I have many things to learn, mostly though I look forward to speaking to members and learning as much as I can. Thanks for your time in reading this and hope to hear back from the club.. Please contact me at rich734@yahoo.com. Thanks again...

• #6

Pete Jeuck (Monday, 11 April 2016 13:59)

I can't seem to find a place where I can fly my quad copter anywhere. Do you accept people with these remote control devices into your club? If not where can I find such a club ? And where can I fly my quad copter?

• #7

deen114@gmail.com (Saturday, 18 June 2016 15:35)

Hi Rick,

It was really nice meeting you today. As I told you I will be at the Warwick Airport on Jun 25. Hope to see you there.
    Also, as I told you I am a rookie I will the basics information.

Thx

• #8

charlie (Saturday, 14 January 2017 10:17)

I'm going to try and make it to this meeting.

• #9

Daniel youssef (Sunday, 22 January 2017 19:58)

Can I know the next meeting date?

Tel:2019939710.

Email:danielyoussef1672@gmail.com

• #10

Miguel (Wednesday, 26 July 2017 08:40)

I'm new flying drones and R/C helicopters. I live in bergen county and I'm looking to join a club to learn more.

email: miguel91284@hotmail.com

• #11

best essay (Tuesday, 14 November 2017 05:50)

I truly cherish perusing this sort of articles. I don't have a clue, however I adore it. The straightforwardness of your writing encourages me to peruse increasingly and to attempt it by writing myself.

• #12

Neville (Friday, 09 February 2018 08:27)

I have a large RC Plane that I am looking to sell, contact me if you are interested....201-803-2503

• #13

Joseph tardibuono (Thursday, 01 March 2018 17:22)

My name is Joseph I have 4 RC plans there my dad's he passed away in December and I need to sell them my number is 201 921 8410

• #14

Pavle A. (Monday, 05 March 2018 10:45)

Hi Joseph,
    it will be beneficial to state what are the 4 models you need to sell, and also put a price tag on each of them. That will save you from a bunch of information seeking phone calls and leave you with ones that are really interested in making a purchase.
    Take care.

• #15

Joseph (Wednesday, 18 April 2018 18:42)

Hi my dad has 4 plains and he. pasted away and I'm trying to sell them so if interested call me at (201)921-8410 thank you

• #16

Ramon B Kabigting (Wednesday, 11 July 2018 08:36)

Am a senior retiree and use to be an AMA member back in 2005. I successfully built a Thunder Tiger Raptor 50 nitro helicopter with the intention of joining a club, seek advise on correct set-up to enable me to fly. However, it never came into fruition due to my work that included weekends. The helicopter never flew and was stored until I sold it on eBay in 2015. It's a long story, but since then, have accumulated and disposed of electric hobby grade rc helicopters. Have currently a fleet of 5 size 450, battery powered helicopters with 2 small size eflite fixed wing planes. Since, I have a lot of free time on my side, I would like to join your club to finally allow me to fly among fellow hobbyist. My email address is rcchopper743@outlook.com. Am a resident if Belleville, NJ. Thanks.

• #17

lawrence foglia (Saturday, 23 February 2019 14:59)

i have been building rc planes drones and edf jets for the past 6 years now its time for me to join a respectful club and fly. how may i become a member. email ljfogliajr@optonline.net

• #18

George Burgagni (Sunday, 31 March 2019 15:36)

Good Afternoon BCSF
    I live in Oakland and would like to join the Club.
    Is there an enrollment process to join and hopefully start enjoying this awesome Hobby
    Please let me know when you have a moment
    George
    Gburgagni@gmail.com
    201 835-4808

Every Friday & Sunday:

Weather permitting, flying at Dunkerhook around 1:30pm on Sundays and after work on Fridays

June 2018:

23 - 7th Annual BCSF Warwick Fun Fly, Warwick, NY.  See Events tab for flyer.