Welcome to the Bergen County Silent Fliers

Check the Blue box for the date of our next club meeting.  You can also leave a message by checking on the "Welcome"  header.

Meeting location:

Hillsdale Borough Hall

380 Hillsdale Ave, Hillsdale, NJ 07642
Meeting Time:
7:30 PM

Write a comment

Comments: 16
  • #1

Steve Laughlin & Denise Edkins (Wednesday, 30 July 2014 09:36)

What a GREAT group of people with a wealth of knowledge and SO MUCH FUN to fly with!

• #2

Carlos Sepulveda (Tuesday, 30 September 2014 17:04)

MR MOLINA;
    I'M A MEMBER OF "AMA" SINCE 2014. I'M NEW IN THIS KIND OF HOBBY AND I WILL LIKE TO BECOME A MEMBER OF YOUR CLUB.ALSO I WILL LIKE TO LEARN MORE ABOUT THE DIFFERENT SKILLS OF FLING RC AIR PLAINS.
    BEST,
    CARLOS SEPULVEDA
    1541 HONE AVE.
    BRONX N.Y. 10461
    TEL.646-247-3908

• #3

Chris (Tuesday, 13 January 2015 19:47)

I'd like to join and Im under 12 years old, could I join?

• #4

Djalmar (Saturday, 12 September 2015 22:06)

Can someone tell me what day you have meeting in fair law to go to see how it is because I'd like to joing the club

• #5

Drones (Tuesday, 16 February 2016 10:19)

I am somewhat new to flying drones. I currently own a P3P and I have had a handful of successful flights so far. I would like to become a member of the Bergen county silent fliers. I live in Hillsdale so it makes sinse to look for a club that is based in Bergeng County. I have many things to learn, mostly though I look forward to speaking to members and learning as much as I can. Thanks for your time in reading this and hope to hear back from the club.. Please contact me at rich734@yahoo.com. Thanks again...

• #6

Pete Jeuck (Monday, 11 April 2016 13:59)

I can't seem to find a place where I can fly my quad copter anywhere. Do you accept people with these remote control devices into your club? If not where can I find such a club ? And where can I fly my quad copter?

• #7

deen114@gmail.com (Saturday, 18 June 2016 15:35)

Hi Rick,

It was really nice meeting you today. As I told you I will be at the Warwick Airport on Jun 25. Hope to see you there.
    Also, as I told you I am a rookie I will the basics information.

Thx

• #8

charlie (Saturday, 14 January 2017 10:17)

I'm going to try and make it to this meeting.

• #9

Daniel youssef (Sunday, 22 January 2017 19:58)

Can I know the next meeting date?

Tel:2019939710.

Email:danielyoussef1672@gmail.com

• #10

Miguel (Wednesday, 26 July 2017 08:40)

I'm new flying drones and R/C helicopters. I live in bergen county and I'm looking to join a club to learn more.

email: miguel91284@hotmail.com

• #11

best essay (Tuesday, 14 November 2017 05:50)

I truly cherish perusing this sort of articles. I don't have a clue, however I adore it. The straightforwardness of your writing encourages me to peruse increasingly and to attempt it by writing myself.

• #12

Neville (Friday, 09 February 2018 08:27)

I have a large RC Plane that I am looking to sell, contact me if you are interested....201-803-2503

• #13

Joseph tardibuono (Thursday, 01 March 2018 17:22)

My name is Joseph I have 4 RC plans there my dad's he passed away in December and I need to sell them my number is 201 921 8410

• #14

Pavle A. (Monday, 05 March 2018 10:45)

Hi Joseph,
    it will be beneficial to state what are the 4 models you need to sell, and also put a price tag on each of them. That will save you from a bunch of information seeking phone calls and leave you with ones that are really interested in making a purchase.
    Take care.

• #15

Joseph (Wednesday, 18 April 2018 18:42)

Hi my dad has 4 plains and he. pasted away and I'm trying to sell them so if interested call me at (201)921-8410 thank you

• #16

Ramon B Kabigting (Wednesday, 11 July 2018 08:36)

Am a senior retiree and use to be an AMA member back in 2005. I successfully built a Thunder Tiger Raptor 50 nitro helicopter with the intention of joining a club, seek advise on correct set-up to enable me to fly. However, it never came into fruition due to my work that included weekends. The helicopter never flew and was stored until I sold it on eBay in 2015. It's a long story, but since then, have accumulated and disposed of electric hobby grade rc helicopters. Have currently a fleet of 5 size 450, battery powered helicopters with 2 small size eflite fixed wing planes. Since, I have a lot of free time on my side, I would like to join your club to finally allow me to fly among fellow hobbyist. My email address is rcchopper743@outlook.com. Am a resident if Belleville, NJ. Thanks.

Every Friday & Sunday:

Weather permitting, flying at Dunkerhook around 1:30pm on Sundays and after work on Fridays

June 2018:

23 - 7th Annual BCSF Warwick Fun Fly, Warwick, NY.  See Events tab for flyer.